||1. Civic Center (Old Post Office)
Stadthalle (Alte Post)
The civic center was originated from the buildings of the 'Deutsche Post' center.
In 1975 the 'Deutsche Post' center was responsible for 75 localities and one of the biggest center in the Palatinate area.
Chronicles of the building:
- In 1925 the city acquired the lot
- December 1st 1930 the new 'Deutsche Post' building was put in operation
- August 5th 1986 decree of the aldermen to build a civic center at the former 'Deutsche Post' lot
- November 24th beginning of the building work
- June 4th 1993 groundbreaking
- April 19th 1996 induction of the new civic center
Letzte Änderung am